Iowa Rotocast Plastics, Inc. wants our customers to be 100% satisfied with their purchase. In the event you need to return or exchange a product purchased from IRP, please contact customer service in advance. You may call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate returns or exchanges prior to shipping any product back to us.
Due to the size of our RotoToughTM products, returning items is cost-prohibitive. IRP will accept returns on visibly undamaged merchandise, in the original packaging or box, within 30 days. Return freight is the responsibility of the customer and the original shipping cost will not be refunded.
Restock Fee: All returns, and exchanges, may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Defective, damaged, or missing products
Should your items arrive damaged or defective; or if items are missing from your order, please contact us within 3 days of receipt (or the date the order was expected to be delivered) so that we can work with you on a proper solution. Remember, if a shipment arrives damaged, you must note that damage at the time of delivery before signing for the shipment. Otherwise, any damage noted after the fact will be your responsibility along with all replacement costs associated with the damage.
- Returns may only be made within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- All returns must be clearly labeled with your original order number.
- Returns must be in like new/unused condition, in the original packaging or box, to receive a refund.
- Customers are responsible for set up of shipping and all associated shipping costs related to returning or exchanging the merchandise. We recommend using a carrier that will provide a tracking number for the shipment. Please keep the tracking number for reference until your return has been processed.
- Shipping charges for the original order are non-refundable.
- A 25% restocking fee may be applied on all approved returns and exchanges.