Grizzly BrewBoxes are used at events to quickly chill warm beer to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38˚F. When using a BrewBox, the beer is run through a length stainless steel coil that is covered with ice and water.
The ice water coming in contact with the coil causes the coil to become cold, which in turn causes the beer running through the coil to become cold. For BrewBoxes 30-35 lbs of applied pressure is recommended for dispensing beer that has an internal keg temperature of 50-55˚F.
A keg that is kept cold requires less applied pressure for dispensing. A keg that is being dispensed at room temperature or greater has a recommended applied pressure of 35-40 lbs.
- For information on customization options for this unit, please contact our Customer Service prior to ordering.
- EXTERIOR: 14.25" H x 20.25" L x 14.5" D
- INTERIOR: 10.25" H x 14.25" L x 9.25" D
- Single pour
- 10lbs. of ice
- 1 - 75' stainless steel coil
- RotoTough™ body
- Molded in hinge
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- 2" drain for easy draining
- Sturdy carry handles
- Regulator/keg coupler kit
- One faucet assembly
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- BearClaw Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip