Grizzly BrewBoxes are used at events to quickly chill warm beer to the ideal dispense temperature of 36-38˚F. When using a BrewBox, the beer is run through a length stainless steel coil that is covered with ice and water.
The ice water coming in contact with the coil causes the coil to become cold, which in turn causes the beer running through the coil to become cold. For BrewBoxes 30-35 lbs of applied pressure is recommended for dispensing beer that has an internal keg temperature of 50-55˚F.
A keg that is kept cold requires less applied pressure for dispensing. A keg that is being dispensed at room temperature or greater has a recommended applied pressure of 35-40 lbs.
- For information on customization options for this unit, please contact our Customer Service prior to ordering.
- 30" W x 20.5" D x 20" H
- Four pour
- Up to 4 - 120' stainless steel coils
- RotoTough™ body
- Molded in hinge
- Rubber latches
- Wheels and pull handle
- 2" drain for easy draining
- Carry handles
- Egg crating drip tray
- Optional graphics
- Optional regulator/keg coupler kit
- Optional stainless steel component upgrade
- Available in red, blue, black & white