Downloads are available for all IRP product catalogs. If your selected product is not listed on this site, please contact IRP customer service or your sales representative for purchasing details.
Want to submit your own custom artwork? Use our graphic templates to ensure that your customized IRP product has the look you desire. Please contact your sales representative or IRP customer service with any questions regarding this process.
Standard art requirements include:
- ACCEPTED FILE TYPES
- .PDF (high-res), .AI, .EPS, .PDF, .JPG (high-res), .TIF (high-res)
- FILE RESOLUTION
- High-res files only. Artwork files must be built at 300 dpi at half size or 150 dpi at full size. IRP, Inc. does not accept responsibility for low-res artwork that has been client approved.
- Artwork sent in using templates must contain .25" bleed.
- IMPORTANT NOTES
- Layered artwork is highly recommended. Flattened art files that do not fit sizing or bleed requirements will have to be resubmitted.
- Art files submitted as RGB will be converted to CMYK. Conversion may result in color shifting.
- Web resolution artwork or .GIF images will not be accepted.
- All fonts must be outlined or sent with artwork.
- Keep logos and taglines within the safety area of templates. Background should extend to cut-size (see individual templates.)
- Please specify in advance if particular PMS colors are required or if colors need to be matched to an existing print.
- SUBMITTING FILES
- Files may be sent through dropbox, hightail, wetransfer or external link and submitted to IRP customer service or your sales representative.