- Full Time
Iowa Rotocast Plastics is seeking a motivated and creative Graphic Designer to work within the Marketing/Art Department. This individual will work in the Marketing Department with other graphic designers, the Marketing Director, and the Vice President of Marketing. Individuals interested in applying should have design skills in product-based design work including catalogs, brochures, flyers, and advertisements. Fast-paced and high output work environment requires all applicants to be comfortable and competent completing projects within short deadlines. This is a full-time hourly position; starting hourly wage commiserates with experience.
Iowa Rotocast Plastics offers a competitive wage based on performance, as well as a generous benefits plan, including medical and dental coverage, 401K, paid vacation and life insurance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Oversight of graphic design for marketing campaigns
• Support Sales Department with sales tools and marketing material.
• Execute creative vision and design that represents overall brand presentation.
• Assist in the management and updating of social media profiles and updates.
• Research new marketing ideas as appropriate.
• Maintain and update hard copy and computer files of all completed marketing projects.
• Maintain inventory of promotional materials (i.e., brochures, manuals, website, etc.).
• Assist in communication and promotional plan for the sales meetings, trade shows, and conventions.
• Basic UX/UI design preferred (updating existing pages and creating new landing pages).
• Create compelling design solutions for the overall branding strategy of websites, organization identity and all marketing materials.
• Coordinate the design and implementation of all advertising and email campaigns.
• Develop graphics for brochures, manuals, logos, packaging, labels and websites.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communications or related field.
• 1-3 years of professional graphic design and/or marketing experience.
• Social media marketing experience preferred.
• Experience with photography and/or video is highly desirable, not required.
• Experience in SketchUp 3D Modeling preferred, not required.
• Proficiency in Windows OS, PC software and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining superior attention to detail.
• Resourcefulness, creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to research, proactively solve problems and make decisions using best judgment when details are unavailable.
• Organized and demonstrate strong attention to detail, effectively prioritize multiple tasks and establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
• Independent self-starter with a positive attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
Get started in a new career today by stopping by 1712 Moellers Drive Decorah and filling out your application or apply online.