STATE OF THE ART
IRP has worked with some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry. With state of the art printing technology, IRP is capable of fulfilling the demands of even the largest companies or brands.
With printing capabilities on a variety of materials, including vinyl, styrene, adhesive, acrylic, and more. Carts, kiosks and merchandisers can all be customized to match the look of a specific brand or facility.
Our team is here to make sure your order is completed to your exact specifications in every step of the process.
- 1 InkCups 2200 PS Pad Printer
- 1 InkCups XJ800
- 4 Fujifilm Acuity Advance HS Large Format Flatbed Printers
- 1 Epson Sure Color S40600
- 1 Gerber Edge FX
- 1 Graphtec Plotter 62"
- 1 Richo Pro C5100s
- Foam Core
- Signs and decals cut to shape via CNC router
- Decal work on large carts and kiosk structures, including car facade wraps
- Second surface printed polycarbonate signs and graphics
- Printed ACM signage
- Direct print and adhesive Grizzly cooler graphics, as well as pad printing and laser etching on Grizzly Grip