Bring Your Designs to Life
Have an idea for a roto-molded product but don’t know where to start? Let IRP take the guesswork out of it for you. When you work with us, the entire process is kept in-house and under one roof. This means we personally oversee your custom product from concept to reality.
- Knowledgeable in-house design/engineering team
- Design assistance and project management
- SolidWorks 3D modeling
- NSF/UL assistance
- In-house fabricated sheet metal tooling
- CNC aluminum tooling
- Cast aluminum tooling
- In-house mold maintenance & repair
- In-house fabricated jigs (foaming & cooling)
- Surface finish (polish to many textures)
- Powder flow analysis
- Particle analysis
- Dyne level testing
- Water/air testing
- Sample Inspection
- Controlled processes
- Urethane rigid foam filling
- Part trimming, drilling & routing
- Spin welding
- Part assembly/kitting
- Shipping/Drop Ship
- Branding (adhesive, mold-in)
- Flame polishing
- Insert molding
- Custom color matching
- Shorter lead-time from concept to production
- One-Piece construction
- Design flexibility from small to large products
- Lower tooling cost
- Resistant to stress-cracking and corrosion
- Strength and durability
- Stress free/low pressure process
- Economical to do smaller production runs
IRP's state of the art rotomolding equipment is the perfect tool for any job.
Machines and Equipment
- 4 – Rotational Molding 3-arm turret machines with swing up to 170”, Including the newest Ferry 330HD
- IRT (Infrared Thermometry System Control)
- 3D Prototype printing
- Plastic plasma treater
- CNC Routers
- 4 – Large format digital printers
The IRP Design Process
From start to finish, IRP will be with you every step of the way. Working together, we can make your finished product something to remember.
Customer submits an idea or rough drawing to IRP. This can be done via phone, e-mail, video conference, or in-person meeting.
IRP’s in-house Design & Engineering Department creates 3D CAD renderings. Quote package is sent to client.
Design is finalized and approved by client.
Tooling is started. Product samples undergo rigorous quality control testing.
Customer approves product sample for final phase of production.
Product is manufactured and shipped from IRP’s plant in Decorah, Iowa.